5/17/2013

Ipsy - May '13 edition

I got my May Ipsy bag and happy as usual. I gotta say that Ipsy is definitely worth the $10/month. I haven't been disappointed in a long time. Actually, I haven't been disappointed with Ipsy at all.



I absolutely love the bag this month. It's my favorite out of all of them so far.

This is a nice luminizing lotion from Pacifica. I didn't try it out. I traded with my sis because she got the bronzing one. I like the bronze glow more than a pearl glow. Both are Coconut Crushed Pearl body butters.

I got another Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. I really need to try this out. I still have my other one. I sometimes get stuff and forget to use it.

I was a bit disappointed that I received Julie since I already have a full sized one but I am still happy I got a Zoya polish. This one gets a new home.

This is a pretty lipgloss from Juice Beauty. The color is champagne and has a nice shimmer. It is so hard to tell that from the outside of the tube.

The last thing I got was a concealer refill from Yaby. The color I got is Buff which is probably as close as they could have gotten with guessing. I am curious if this dries out at all. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.