5/11/2013

Itty, Bitty & Crackled

First off, I apologize for my cuticle area. I don't know what happened but they got very dry and cracked. I know it has been dry and sunny but I do use cuticle oil/cream and hand lotion everyday. I decided to actually try out one of the China Glaze Texture polishes. I bought Itty, Bitty & Gritty because it was so bright and pretty. 


I applied 2 coats of Itty, Bitty & Gritty and waited for it to dry some. I found my thumb had lost its texture and tried applying more. I wasn't too thrilled with the outcome so I threw on some crackle polish on top.

I found CG Lightning Bolt on clearance at Sally's just to add glitter and customize. I added neon glitter to this crackle polish for fun. 

I think it needs more pink and green glitter. 

Is it just me? I didn't like the Milani Textured polishes either for the same reason. It's not the texture that I dislike because I really like the OPI Liquid Sand polishes. I think it's that fact that they are plain creme and not matte. The glitter in the OPI polishes just make it look so pretty. Also, it is so hard for me to not use a top coat.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.