5/17/2013

May BeautyBar box

Here is my May BeautyBar box. I love that BB comes with a little looks book from Allure to go with products sent. There are some good ideas from the book. As with most sample subscription boxes, I got stuff I am excited to use and others that won't get used at all. At least I am happy with most of this one.




I received a cute, little sample of Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain. The color is Forever Pink but it looks more like a peachy pink color. It went on pretty sheer but it adjusted to the perfect pink. It smells good too.

I received a small sample of Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream. I do not like this at all! It is more like a thick petroleum jelly and has an awful scent.

This is a sample of Dr. Brandt BB Cream. It says it is self adjusting. I was iffy at first because it seemed so light but it did end up blending nicely.

I received a nice sample of Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist by Alterna. I am excited to use this. I love Alterna Caviar products. Hopefully this is just as great.

The last thing I got was a tan towel from Kate Somerville. I might use this soon... I am very pale at the moment. It's a bit scary. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.