5/18/2013

Stevie's Heart

Firstly, I am not excited about one of the pictures. They could be better. I need to learn how to use my Photoshop I guess. I only change size and lighting when I edit pics.

Anyways, I finally decided to buy one of the Zoya Pixiedust polishes and have to say that I really like it. It's hard to see in my pictures but they actually are really glittery. I will probably break down and buy more.


I used 2 coats of Zoya Stevie but I think I should have used three. I can kind of see through the polish some in the pictures. I used 3D crystal hearts from the Kiss Nail Artist 3D Charms kit. As for the glitter, you can see the glitter in the bottle and it really shows up nicely in person. 

Sorry for the blurry pic.

One of my hearts fell off and got lost right away. This one really liked the nail glue. Do you gals have a technique that helps 3D stuff stay put? I'd love some tips.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.