6/03/2013

Impossible Jinx

Hey everyone! With this mani, I thought I would try a gradient using liquid sand polishes. I know it is hard to see but it's there... I promise. Since the gradient isn't very prominent, I threw on a cute bow.


I started off with 3 coats of OPI The Impossible. I used OPI Jinx to do a subtle gradient. It is a bit hard to see because it looks a bit gold. The orange didn't show up at all. I guess that's what I get for putting it over red.

I used one of my cute bows I got from my Nail Art Society box. This one is white with black and orange leopard print. I had no problems with the bows falling off. Good glue I guess.

I think you can see Jinx a bit better here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.