6/24/2013

Pussy Galore's Pink Ombre Tips

Well I thought I would spice up a OPI Pussy Galore which is what I wore to my interview a few days ago. Didn't get the job but it's ok. I'm not sure it was for me. I really enjoy where I work now. Anyways, I had decided it would look cute to do an ombre mani just using my tips. I also wanted to mix textures a bit.


I used 3 coats of OPI Pussy Galore. I taped my nails and did an ombre tip look. The polishes I used are: China Glaze Shocking Pink for the pinky, Zoya Lola for the ring, Essie Super Boss Nova with OCC Anime for my middle, China Glaze Heli-Yum for the pointer, and China Glaze Ahoy! for my thumb. I used Essie Matte About You on the tips too.

I think the color difference in the pink tips showed up better in person. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.