7/27/2013

July 2013 Ipsy Bag

The July Ipsy bag theme is Beach Beauty. I wish I could go to the beach but it is too cold at the beach to hang out. Bummer right? If only it was as hot as it is where I live... low to mid 80's! I know it doesn't sound that bad but most people here don't have air conditioned houses and stuff like that so it is a bit miserable. So here are my items...


Here is my bag with everything in it. As you can see, it is neon pink and see through. It's a cute little bag.

The first thing I pulled out was Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof spray for my hair. This is nice to have in the summer since it is hot and I get sweaty. I mostly get sweaty when I get in my hot car that has no A/C. :(

I received a sample of Coola Mineral Sunscreen moisturizer. I am going to use this when I know I'll be out in the sun for more than 10 minutes. It seems like a waste to use it and not need the SPF.

I received another Nailtini polish. I like getting nail polish in my bags. The color for this is Mai Tai. It is a pretty coral color which is perfect for summer.

I received a Pouty Pop Crayon from Pop in Coral Crush. This is definitely not a tint. It goes on the same color as you see here. I like it though it is bright. 

The last item in my bag is a small eyeshadow trio from BH Cosmetics. It is the California Collection which has Hollywood (dark purple), San Francisco (tan), and Malibu (gold). I really like how pretty Hollywood looks in the palette. Hopefully, it goes on just as nicely.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.