8/08/2013

Nail Fraud Zebra Glitter Strips

I thought I would try the nail stickers I received a while ago from Nail Art Society. I am so glad they are back up and running! I can't wait to see what I get for this month. Really, I was just lazy and didn't feel like painting my nails. I might have to invest in more nail stickers.


I am really digging this look. I can easily do this with polish and stamps.

I gotta say I'm not too impressed with these. They chipped very easily for me... within the first day! I read other blogs stating they didn't chip for days so it could be a not so great set. I ended up putting black tips on to cover the chips.

These sell for $12 at their website. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.