8/20/2013

NCC Around The World #2 - Paris

Here is my Paris Amour mani which is my second mani for our NCC Around the World theme this month. I was going to add more to show Paris as the city of love but I thought it looked nice like this. I didn't want it to look too busy.


I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Something Sweet. I applied 2 coats of Revlon Popular. I know it's a lot of polish but I wanted to make sure the pink base was nice and opaque. I added some striping tape to all but my ring finger and applied a coat of Zoya Shelby for the stripes. 

I used my QA42 plate and black Konad stamping polish for the Eiffel Tower. I painted a heart using Zoya Shelby.

Is it just me or does this partially remind you of the packaging from Victoria's Secret?





Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.