10/27/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Bump In The Night

Well I had a few ideas for the Bump In The Night theme decided to go with bats. I thought it was something different. I found a couple different bat stamping images and decided to throw in a gradient. I think it turned out pretty cool.


I started off with two coats of OPI Jinx. I thought it was the perfect orange textured polish. This looks a bit more red in my pics because the gold shimmer is hiding. They look much better in person. I love stamping on textured polishes. I think it's because the stamper doesn't slide like it sometimes does on a normal mani.

For the stamps, I used my black Konad polish and my Wistonia W116 and Bundlemonster BM-H08 plates. I used a makeup sponge and Zoya Raven for the black gradient.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.