10/25/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Creepy Crawlers

Well here is another Halloween mani of some creepy crawlers. I gotta say I hate spiders a lot! I had a wolf spider crawling on my face about 8-9 years ago and it freaked me out. Talk about scary. It was huge! Luckily, that was in Vegas and I haven't seen any super huge spiders in WA.


I started off with three coats of Ludrana Admiravel Multi Chrome polish. It changes from a weird khaki color to green, blue, and violet. For the web, I used Color Club Harp On It and QA26 stamp plate. For the spiders, I used Zoya Raven and Shany SH09 stamp plate. I tested out cleaning around the stamped nail with tape and it worked really well. I still had a little cleanup to do but nothing major.

I thought I would show this pic off. It shows the color shift better than I was able to. I was going to wear I♥NP Mutagen but couldn't find it when I needed it. Funny thing is, I found it the next day and it is a dead on dupe for this one. I'll have to show them off soon so you can see.

Here is a close-up of my thumb. I guess I should have used my black Konad polish instead of the Zoya Raven. Lesson learned.

Look at the holo rainbow! Love it!  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.