11/11/2013

NCC Favorite Color #1 - Do You See Green Opal?

As most of you know, my favorite color is green. I am glad this month is all about my favorite color because it gave me a reason to use my recently purchased Lynnderella Do You See What I See? I really don't need an excuse but haven't had a chance to wear it yet. I also used another untried polish for this mani.


I started everything off with three coats of Zoya Opal. I really wanted it to shimmer green. Since I don't have a base color under it, I needed a little extra.

I added Lynnderella Do You See What I See? to my nails as a gradient. I dabbed it on to get the effect.

You can see the Lynnderella polish base has a slight yellow tinge to it. It works nicely here to help with the gradient.

I had to get an angle pic to show off the glittery goodness. I love it!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.