1/03/2014

Born Pretty Store Review: Silver Round Water Decal

So I bought Orly Synchro in a set at Ross a few days ago and really wanted to use it. I thought to myself that this is a perfect time to review a set of water decals that the peeps at the Born Pretty Store sent me. I have two others to review here soon.


I started off with three coats of Orly Synchro. I read some reviews about the color and I gotta say that I like it. Maybe because it is different. I do love me a nice duochrome :) This polish has a strong blue shimmer and I see a shift to red at certain angles. For the most part, it looks plum.

I decided that I would use the water decals below a set of silver tips so I grabbed my trusty blue painters tape and Butter London Diamond Geezer. I only did one quick coat.

You can see the decals best here. The package came with lines of two silver dots and then some silver dots in a diamond shape.

It's red!

The blue shimmer here is so powerful that there are spots where you can't see the decal. Love it!

The official name at the Born Pretty store is this... Nail Water Decals Sticker Transfer Sticker Silver Round Sheet T308. As you can see, I get another use out of this set which is always awesome.


You can find a sheet of these cute decals for $1.86 from Born Pretty Store.

Don't forget to use my discount code!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.