1/01/2014

New Year's Eve mani

Since I had to work on New Year's Eve, I didn't try to match my nails to anything specific. I thought that since my work shirt is blue that I would start there. Then I added the holo and stars for a bit of mandatory NYE sparkle.


I started off with two coats of Nubar Indigo Illusion. This is a strange color to me but I do like it.

For the NYE sparkle, I added a coat of Lynnderella The Stars In Her Eyes... to all but my ring finger. I thought the glitter and stars were perfect.

FOr my ring finger, I used Color Club Beyond and the Moyou Pro Collection-09 stamp plate. I think I should have gone with a different stamping color. You can hardly see the stars that are there. I was in a hurry and left it as it was. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.