2/22/2014

NCC Summer #3 - Rosy's All Out Dare

Look at me... third challenge done for the month. I feel like I have been way behind on the other months even though there was only one month I didn't complete. So I had no idea what to name this mani. It screams summer to me. I just received my Cult Nails order which had the super pretty yellow polish in it. I LOVE Cult Nails polishes.


I painted on a coat of Cult Nails All Out. It reminds me of a sunny day :) I used tape and China Glaze Bare If You Dare for the orange part. I used a dotting tool and China Glaze Life Is Rosy for the pink.

I really love the colors together. I actually had a hard time determining colors I was going to use for the tip area.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.