3/18/2014

NCC Untrieds #3 - Too Dimensional?

So I had bought three L'Oreal polishes from the Gold Dust collection a couple months ago and left them in a bag. I have been setting up a little nail polish cubby and found them. I had forgotten how pretty and sparkly they looked in the bottle. Too Dimensional? has a blurple base with a gold dust shimmer and blue/silver glitters mixed in.


I used two coats of L'Oreal Too Dimensional? I didn't realize it was a textured polish until it was dry. I had even painted a coat of Out The Door topcoat. I can't stop laughing at the fact I didn't know. Guess I've been somewhat outta the loop these days.

I used a new Wistonia plate W206 and Sally Hansen Blue Sapphire Chrome polish for the stamp on my ring finger. I really wanted the Too Dimensional? to show better but it still looks cool.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.